It was been a while!
I have been...
- packing up the house and prepping for MA
- moving materials around at the YMCA
- running around like mad, making up for a stolen phone - yes, the night before the long drive.... naturally
- driving up 95 with Riva and Lucy (cayewah's pup) for 9 hours, stopping in with Joellen and Jason for the night, driving 10 more hours thru the rain and fog
- Arriving in Northampton. Florence actually.
- Binding quilts and embellishing mittens
- doing trunkshow # 1 - went very well (here is Lulu, we did the show at his house)
- making doggie jackets
- knitting (basking in loving admiration for the importance of making)
I'm up in MA, taking good care.
Making, trying to keep my dogs and myself pretty warm.
Everything is going very well. We are most certainly on vacation, despite the ever epic lists. The days are less full and the freezing-ness is making me drink more tea and wear thicker socks.