Sunday, May 1, 2011

time for some sunny weather



I have been inspired by this blog

http://www.soulemama.com/soulemama/photo-projects/ (this moment project),

by a timeless day at the beach with Addison and by my relentless schedule to make

time for one solid 100% not work/ getting things done related activity each week.

I love my job, I really do. But we were not made to be machines. When our schedules become so tightly packed that even the most delicious job of teaching art becomes tiresome, we should take the hint... its time to take a break, its time for some sunny weather.

I took care of Addison a lot when she was a baby and have just recently started spending time with her and her dear, wonderful family again.

This is how we spent the evening...









oh, happy girl!


No comments: