Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday!! AT LAST!!


well, it is at last friday. I am quite jubilant. today is going just swimmingly at the preschool. it all began with an early morning dress up and dance around the classroom to the nutcracker by Michael+ Eli.......... very cute. (who cares if it's almost summer solstice?) we then spent the entire morning outside, a perfect way to spend this second to longest day of the year.


When I woke up this morning I felt as though I had gotten some of my fire back. I have been feeling a little run down lately, pretty normal with all the moving around and change in the last few weeks---- but still very nice when it finally passes by! This weekend will be a work weekend, that is my own work that I'm just dying to do...... also, YOGA class. which I have sorely (quite literally!) missed. I'm hoping to finish a bunch of birds and get a group of notecards done. I've also been toying witht he idea of placemats. making them out of the same basic structure as the quilt notes...... wellllllll, more to come later. pictures, too.

xoxox

No comments: