Monday, June 9, 2008

Monday Monday


well, here in Florence MASS!

it has been a lovely weekend of r+r, hanging out with my family and old friends. So much big news! three sets of friends are getting married!!!!!! what a thrill + a huge hooray for Caitlin + Zeke, Jen+ Dan and Nora + Jen. They're all a-glow and real excited.


So, tomorrow I start working at the preschool, should be great-- there are so many old friends there... some of the best kids on earth, when you really get down to it.


Today, I'm just getting my ducks in a row. organizing supplies, setting up a studio, paying bills, catching up on phone calls and the such. Riva got a tick in one of her legs and I can't get it out, so I'm bringing her in to the vet in a few hours. (the same vet that I brought COUNTLESS hamsters into back in the day...)


I know I've said it before, but the website IS coming!


love love love+ happy monday.

No comments: